For my convenience, I made icons for CMRT based on modern military symbology. Huge thanks to Lt. Smash for his icons, which served as a base for alterations. Made without the use of flags, because I think that they (the flags) impair perception. “Shared” redone, not all. If someone can explain how to change the binding of the icons on this unit, write in comments or mail email@example.com. It seems to me that the main purpose of the Marder II can not be considered as an assault gun or self propelled gun. I would like to change.
Hotfix release addressing a script error that occurs when using the latest dev branch or performance binaries.
CHANGE LOG SUMMARY:
ADDED: CBA_fnc_hashSize function to get size of hashes (#528, #531) Killswitch00
ADDED: RETDEF() macro (#537) 654wak654
IMPROVED: Performance of RETNIL() macro (#537) 654wak654
FIXED: Script error about variable with empty name (#535, #536, #539) commy2
FIXED: IS_INTEGER() macro unsafe when used with low priority commands (#537) 654wak654
FIXED: Errors in some function headers (#541) PabstMirror
Change log for CBA v3.1.2
Some CBA keybinds might not appear in the controls menu. The easiest currently known workaround is to create a new user profile.
Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations Version 1.11 R6 Changelog
* Wholly revised right-column underlying UI stack that works accross different DPI settings (see article: http://www.warfaresims.com/?p=4376)
* Significant performance improvements on both sim-core and map engine.
* Sonar model addition: Bottom-bounce mode (active sonar only). Overview here:
* AI Tweak: Mobile facility contacts have the same expiration age as surface contacts (2 hrs)
* Added listing of comm devices on “Damage Control” window.
* Ship AI change: Do not adjust speed for cavitation when in simple plotted course transit.
* UI tweak: “Damage Control” button & window (and fire damage indicator) enabled for aircraft.
* Map tweak: Detected jamming emissions are displayed in yellow text and do not “fade”
* Weapons tweak: Weapons that impact on a set of coords first check if any target is actually there (chance of direct-hit!).
* Aircraft and aerial weapons that travel at high-supersonic and hypersonic speeds now get a substantial (linear) boost in their IR signatures (these things literally glow!)
FIXED: Unit-in-area check is not run often enough in high time compression
FIXED: #10889: Formations travel at 7kts when assigned to Sea Control
Fixed: Apaches with Hellfire missiles loiter over target
FIXED: Steam workshop checks with lots of subscribed content cause UI stutter
FIXED: #10947: Unit is detected Dialog fix
FIXED: #10938: AESA radars being picked up at possibly excessive ranges by modern ELINT
FIXED: Wire-guided torpedo not linking up to its firing unit at launch
FIXED: [B858] Submarine with destroyed diesels doesn’t use electric motors correctly
FIXED: Thermal layer properties not adjusted for very shallow depth
FIXED: Submerged submarine has LOS to air contact
FIXED: [CWDB v446] crash when selecting Concorde in DB viewer
FIXED: #11001: [B865] Hosted units immune to EMP
ADDED: Show “JAMMED” indicator for groups (if any of the members is jammed)
ADDED: Show full unit details on right column if in Gods Eye mode
#10915 – SM-3 acting like an A/C
#10882 – DB3k: Update to Indonesian Leopard 2A4
#10881 – DB3k Update: Add Canadian RQ-21A Blackjack (Canadian Army 2017)
#10873 – DB3k Update: Add HQ-16B (2016)
#10872 – [DB3k Update] US Navy/Marine Hornet GBU-56 LJDAM integration
#10806 – DB3k: Add AOE 532 Panshi (Taiwan 2015)
#10582 – DB3kUpdate: Single Unit Port Facility Request
#10209 – JH-7 OECM loadout
#10922 – Reduced RCS for Gowind corvettes?
#10901 – 5V55V missile (nuclear-tipped SA-10B)
#10891 – GBU-XX series cannot be guided by AN/AVQ-9 Pave Light
#10723 – Add Submunition version of Iskander
#10585 – King Air 350 SIGINT
#10296 – DB3k: Add Type 082 II-class MCMV (China 2016)
#04272 – 9A52-4 Tornado “HIMARski” MLRS
#03564 – DB3K: Chinese mine inventory
#10374 – DB3k:Add IL-22PP Porubshchik (EW Aircraft) Russia
#10119 – DB3k: New Mirage 2kN ISIL Loadout: 4LGB
#06582 – DB3k Update; Add SAM and SSM Facility adds
#06574 – DB3k Request: Add I Go class missile boats (Japan 80’s)
#04948 – Spanish platform requests
#04304 – Jobaria MCL (Multiple Cradle Launcher) MLRS
#10966 – L-Band wing radar on PAK-FA erroneously classed as non-AESA
#10937 – DB3k: Add AQS-24B to Sea Stallion and Fleet Series USV
#11004 – DB3k: Add Damage point field for aircraft
#11003 – [DB3k] Add antitorpedo system to nimitz
#10857 – Land Unit OODA Audit
#10665 – DB3k: Add Y-20 Airlifter (China 2017)
#10113 – DB3k: Add new Carrier Magazine for LHDs and LHA for 2017